In this patch we have updated contents so that you can enjoy the game more conveniently. We will continue to add convenient features and work on optimization of the game.
- New Weapon Added
- New BP Box and BP Item Added
- New Systems Added
- Optimization and Improvement
- Bugs Fixed
[New Weapon Added]
- New AR weapon MK47 Mutant has been added
- The weapon can be acquired in all the world maps (Erangel and Miramar)
- MK47 Mutant is an AR weapon using 7.62mm bullets and has a 20 round capacity, ,which can be upgraded to 30 rounds with an extended magazine
- The Mutant has 2 firing modes: single-shot and 2-round burst
- Except the stock slot, most other attachments can be applied to the MK47
[New BP Box and BP Item Added]
New items have been added to the BP store.
- With your continued passionate support, we have added an item to help you purchase better items through BP. As we have update back in April 11th (Patch Note #06), you can see that you will receive bonus BP for every phase your survive. Collect lots of survival and kill bonus BP to purchase the latest item.
New BP Box: Island Crate added
- Just like the Hero’s Crate, there will be a separate crate added that raises your chance of receiving high-tier items by 300%.
New BP Item: The Skulls Helmet
- This newly added helmet skin will be applied to all level helmets (LV1, LV2, LV3) upon purchase.
[New Systems Added]
- This will be located in the top left of the screen
- You can change the On/Off settings at Settings > Gameplay > Networkinfo
[Optimization and Improvement]
Optimized the crosshair color for the red dot, holographic sight, 2x Scope, 3x Scope.
- Now you can see the crosshair with a more vivid color
Optimized the movement sound when in prone mode
Improved the shooting range on the starting island so that you can no longer hear other players’ gun shots
- You can still hear the bullets brushing past you, this will be fixed in a later patch
- Fixed the issue where water vehicles didn’t have any effect when it was exploded
- Added the sound and effect when vehicles collide
- Fixed the issue where the sound of the vehicle would be silent as soon as player gets off after driving
- Now able to see effect when other players using vehicle boost
- Fixed the issue where the hard-top UAZ appearance looked abnormal
- Fixed the issue where the character would be on top of the vehicle while getting off on a slope
- Fixed the issue where the character’s motion was disconnected when they picked up a weapon while running
- Fixed the issue where the empty cartridges for the AKM was not emitted
- Fixed the issue where the crosshairs for scopes above 2x was faint
- Fixed the issue of the destroyed vehicles did not respawn in Training Mode
- Fixed the issue where character would be floating on the wing of the plane in Erangel’s starting island
- Fixed the issue where the character would move to another location when getting off the vehicle in certain areas
- Fixed the issue when span items would drop on the floor in Miramar’s Ruin area
- Other minor bugs fixed
We will always do our best to always listen users’ feedback when servicing PUBG LITE.
Thank you and see you in-game!
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS LITE