[PATCH NOTE: July 4, 2019]
Check the article for details of the latest updates in PUBG LITE!
- Added Flare Gun to all maps.
- Remaining airdrops left will be displayed only to the players who hold the Flare Gun.
- Aim and shoot the Flare Gun toward the sky to receive a Special Airdrop or Armored UAZ.
- Must be shot above 200m into the sky to receive the airdrop.
- Armored UAZ
- Can be called from outside of the Safe Zone or in the Blue Zone.
- Phase 1: After the Safe Zone is created, the number of Armored UAZ increases by 2, total of 2 can be summoned.
- Phase 5: After the Safe Zone is created, the remaining Armored UAZ summons will be 0. From this moment, you can no longer summon the vehicle with the Flare Gun.
- Special Airdrop
- Can summon inside of the Safe Zone.
- Phase 2: After the Safe Zone is created, the number of Special Airdrops will increase by 1.
- Phase 3: After the Safe Zone is created, the number of Special Airdrops will increase by 1.
- Phase 6: After the Safe Zone is created, the number of Special Airdrops, the remaining Special Airdrops will be 0. From this moment you can no longer summon the airdrops with the Flare Gun.
- Added Armored UAZ. (Summoned only by Flare Gun.)
Purchase High-Tier Items at the BP Shop
- High-tier items that were not obtainable through the BP Boxes will be able to purchase separately through the BP Shop.
Exchange Items for BP
- Select the clothing items in your inventory and click the “EXCHANGE” button to receive BP in return.
- Temporary items are not available for EXCHANGE.
- Exchange rate depends on items’ background color.
- Broke down the damage areas in detail.
- Can match the screen scale to your PC specs.
- Setting > Graphics > Advanced Settings > Dynamic Resolution
- Linked Rich Presence for Discord
- When user is playing PUBG LITE, it is displayed on the Discord channel.
- Join our official Discord Channel here: https://discord.gg/pubglite/
- Fixed the issue where all the bullets were applied to one place when triggered with the muzzle attachments to these weapons: S12K, S1897, S686.
- Fixed the issue where the character could stand on the gun after dropping the Tommy Gun on the surface.
- Fixed the issue where the muffler effect was lessened after the compensator for QBU.