#1) 2019.11.26 07:22 UTC – Fixed the sound and costume bugs listed below.
- Fixed the sound issue of missing firing sounds of opponents after they approach from 500M away in a vehicle.
- Fixed the issue where I-Scream Bag skin was not applied to Lv2 backpacks.
#2) 2019.11.27 03:30 UTC – Store Update portion added to patch note.
Welcome to Periverka
Play a fierce game with 7 other players and hone your shooting skills in Periverka!
Periverka provides a close-quarters landscape and item drops where players can practice tactics and strategies to approach enemies in proximity. Find the best way to outsmart the enemies in a fast-paced environment.
Join us now for a quick game in the latest mode added exclusively to PUBG LITE!
We can’t wait to see you all in Periverka.
[HOW TO ENTER]
At the lobby, select PLAY ▶ ARCADE MATCH ▶ OPTION ▶ PERIVERKA ▶ Confirm, then START.
Total of 8 players enter Periverka to battle as SOLO.
- Time limit: 10 minutes
- Kills to win: 20 Kills
- FPP/SOLO mode only
[HOW TO WIN]
- First to reach 20 kills wins.
- If the time limit is over for the round, the player with the most kills wins.
- When a tie occurs, the player that inflicted the most damage wins.
- Players will start out in the “Starting Sector” where they will have 90 seconds to select their weapons and attachments.
- At the end of 90 seconds, all players will be moved to the “War Zone” and the match begins.
- All players will be randomly spawned inside or on the roof of the Periverka building.
- Once the match begins, you cannot go back to the Starting Sector.
- At the start of the match, players are provided with the following: Lv1 backpack, Lv1 helmet, Lv1 armored vest.
(Same as 4VS4 Match)
- Health recovers automatically 7 seconds after the last hit.
- After the 7 seconds, health will recover in intervals of 10% per second until the maximum recovery level of 75% is reached.
- You can acquire boost items in the War Zone to recover HP.
- Boost item types: Energy Drink, Painkiller, Adrenaline Syringe
- Players will revive 5 seconds after death, with 2 seconds of invincibility.
- No player crate is left behind when a player dies.
- When you revive, you will be equipped with the same weapons and ammo you had at the moment of death.
- There are two posts at either side of the building where you can switch weapons.
- There is no ammo at these posts.
- Lv 1~3 gear, boost items and ammo can be obtained from the floor in the War Zone.
- Ammo types: 5.56MM, 7.62MM, 9MM, 12 Gauge, 0.45ACP
- There is a Supply Tower on the building rooftop where you can obtain the AUG and Groza.
- Drop Time:
- After 2 minutes of play time: AUG
- After 3 minutes of play time: Groza
- Drop Time:
- A system message is shown on the upper-left corner of the screen 30 seconds before AUG and Groza spawns.
- When a player obtains the AUG/Groza weapon, the system message disappears.
- If you die after obtaining the supply tower weapon, you will respawn equipped with the same weapon.
- BP rewards are given after the match ends.
- Kill reward: 5 BP per kill
- Game end reward: 30 BP
- Ranking reward:
- 1st Place: 80 BP
- 2nd Place: 50 BP
- 3rd Place: 30 BP
- If all players leave the match and the round ends, the last player remaining will receive 80 BP.
- Players that leave mid-match will not receive the BP reward.
[CHALLENGE MISSION: Periverka]
Challenge Mission for this new mode in Periverka has been added where you can test your skills.
■ Canted Sight Update
- Canted Sight animation has been optimized for when shooting and when character is in motion.
- Added a new crosshair when using the Canted Sight to help players easily identify which scope they have equipped.
- When using your main scope, you will see the standard crosshair as a ‘+’.
- When using the Canted Sight, the crosshair will show as an ‘X’.
- UI has been added to indicate high or low angle when holding throwable weapons.
■ FPP Camera Position Change
- Weapon has been moved downward from FPP mode field of vision for better view.
■ Vehicle Dashboard Upgrade
- Several vehicles’ dashboard quality has been upgraded for better driving experience in FPP mode.
- Changes made for: Pickup, UAZ, Bike, Minibus, Buggy, Dacia, Rony
■ HP UI Upgrade
- Optimized HP recovery animation to look more natural.
■ Rockstar Crate
- Period: November 21st ~ December 12th
■ Multiple Crate Purchase
Crates can now be bought in multiple quantities.
- 1 EA Crate item can be bought up to 99 quantities at once.
- 10 EA Crate item can be bought up to 10 quantities (total 100 Crates) at once.
- Crate items will be opened all at once upon purchase.
- Fixed the issue where the sound of other character’s parachute landing from far away can be heard.
- Fixed the issue of disappearing throwables when riding a vehicle.
- Fixed the issue of HP UI information sync for spectating user.
- Fixed the issue where steel sound can be heard when shooting at Miramar Power Grid.
- Fixed the issue of levitating object at certain locations in Miramar.