We would like to let you know that items have been added regarding “Policies of Misconduct” under Rules of Conduct to better apply policy rules and improve game service.
Please see below for more details on what’s been added.
1. What has been Revised?
- PUBG LITE Rules of Conduct
2. Relevant Schedules
- The additions to Rules of Conduct will be effective from 2019/12/06
3. The following criteria has been added:
- It is often difficult to ban users based on the frequency of abuse using the existing criteria for abusing.
- Abusing (Minor)
- Acquired BP and items will be removed from users that repeatedly exploit bugs, system errors and etc. that deviate from game developer’s intent and penalties such as initialization of inventory and ban will be imposed if BP and items cannot be retrieved.
- Abusing (Major)
- Penalties will be placed on users repeatedly exploiting bugs, system errors and etc. that deviate from game developer’s intent.
- Pretending to be PUBG employee
- Penalties will be imposed on users that do harm to other users or use other users’ account information by pretending to be a PUBG employee.
- User suspicious of using unauthorized program
- Penalties will be imposed on all accounts related to the IP of user that was reported more than a certain amount of times during a single session, after thorough verification.
- Spreading false information
- Penalties will be imposed on players who bring confusion among other players by spreading false information on official channels, communities and etc.
- Do not AFK(Away From Keyboard or Idling)
- Penalties will be imposed on players who go AFK while in a match. Being AFK can place your teammates at a disadvantage or otherwise undermine the gameplay experience. Players who AFK repeatedly to earn BP, SP or other account related progression or rewards will be penalized with all account progression and items removed.
[Penalty Criteria Table For Misconduct]
|Penalty Criteria for Misconduct||1st attempt||2nd attempt||3rd attempt|
|Abusing (Minor)||7 days ban, removal of acquired BP, item and season rewards or initialization of inventory||15 days ban, removal of acquired BP, item and season rewards or initialization of inventory||30 days ban, removal of acquired BP, item and season rewards or initialization of inventory|
|Abusing (Major)||Permanent ban||–||–|
|Pretending to be PUBG employee||Permanent ban||–||–|
|Use suspicious of using unauthorized program||1 day ban||7 days ban||Permanent ban|
|Spreading false information||1 day ban||7 days ban||15 days ban|
|AFK(Away From Keyboard) or idling||14 days bans and removal of acquired BP, item, season rewards and character related data||30 days ban and removal of acquired BP, item, season rewards and character related data||Permanent ban|
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS LITE